Greenwood Productions (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the dannybryant.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
Please note that when you submit your email address you may unsubscribe from our mailing list at anytime via the link at the bottom of newsletters (instant removal) or by contacting us directly (manual removal by us may take up to 5 working days depending on factors such as touring).
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information and to provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website.
For example, if you are a new visitor we may display a welcome message, in this case, cookies are used so the message is not displayed when you return.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. Information about the procedure to disable cookies can be found on your internet browser provider’s website via your browser help screen. You may wish to refer to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html for information on common browsers.
Please note that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the site may operate as intended and the quality of your experience may be reduced.
Below are some of the cookies that may be used on this website and some of their common uses;
* Facebook – to display content from Facebook, help users register with our services via their Facebook account and like or share content to Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
* Youtube – to display video content from YouTube : https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
* Twitter – to display content from Twitter and allow users to connect with our Twitter account, to share information via Twitter and to like :https://twitter.com/privacy
* Instagram – to display content from Instagram and allow users to connect with our Instagram account, to share information via Instagram and to like :https://instagram.com/privacy
* Spotify – to display audio content from Spotify : https://www.spotify.com/uk/legal/privacy-policy/
* Adobe Flash Player – to improve the user experience and to save preferences : https://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy/policy.html
* SmartURL – to improve user experience by directing to the correct international sites eg to direct you to the US site or UK site and to collect anonymous information on how many times it has been clicked on.
* DoubleClick – to measure the effectiveness of online marketing : https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/
* Flickr – to display photos from Flickr : https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/flickr/details.html
* Google – to enable users to be shown relevant search or YouTube adverts and web analytics : https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.